Solidus AITECH is building an Eco-Friendly High-Performance Computing (HPC) Data Centre & an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform where Governmental Authorities, Megacorps, SMEs and Professionals will be able to purchase Artificial Intelligence services seamlessly via the AITECH token. Solidus AITECH’s vision is to transform the HPC industry by integrating the latest in HPC technology with AI.
Solidus AITECH is a blockchain-based technological platform that allows the purchasing and selling of Artificial Intelligence services with tokens.
Solidus AI Tech
Solidus AI TECH is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows for the seamless purchase of Artificial Intelligence services through the AI TECH tokens.
The outbreak of the COVID 19 virus has been a catalyst for digital technologies in healthcare. Digital computerized systems have helped speed up the production of vaccines and are helping to drive further research into the disease’s origins.
While heads of state and government in the European Union agree that high-performance computing, artificial intelligence, data analytics, cybersecurity, digital skills, and digitization are essential to a robust digital economy, it has been observed that the EU is falling behind.
Solidus Ai Tech is a computational network created to deliver computing resources to AI projects requiring high processing power levels. The team is dedicating their resources to providing organizations with the cutting-edge equipment they will need to make breakthroughs in AI.
- Eco-Friendly Data Center & Green Computing – The R&D team’s permanent mission is to improve efficiency and minimize power consumption in our data centres, ISO 14001:2015 certified. The AI Tech team uses its expertise to reduce power consumption by 40% compared with industry averages. Additionally, AI Tech is a member of the Crypto Climate Accord (CCA), which advocates for the decarbonization of global crypto industry processes by prioritizing climate stewardship and supporting the entire crypto industry’s transition to net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040.
- IaaS Software and Microservices – Through the AI Tech self-service portal, customers will choose which technologies they want on their machine and what software they want to be installed. The platform will then run complex computations for our customers. The distributed ledger format provided by AI Tech can also be used for various public sector functions, including digital currency and payments, land registration, identity management, supply chain traceability, healthcare, corporate registration, taxation, voting (elections and proxy), and legal entities management.
- Security and Vulnerability Monitoring Platform – The Vulnerability Monitoring Platform will connect to every network device in the AI Tech Data Centers, physical or virtual. Our specially designed firewalls won’t use Internet Protocol and won’t be registered to the network using a MAC address. The Vulnerability Monitoring Platform operates by automatically discovering the assets stored in the datacenters and comparing their hardware and software components with 80 different data sources for real-time vulnerability alerts.
The AITECH Token
AITECH is a utility token based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing users to purchase cloud computing power via the AI Tech decentralized infrastructure. AITECH holders will be able to stake their tokens and earn rewards and discounts on computing power purchased through the IaaS platform.
Please be aware that the AITECH token is intended to be used as a utility token and not a security one.
- Staking and Airdrop program – After launch, the team will establish a staking pool that pays token holders an estimated 7.5% per annum in AITECH utility tokens, which can purchase AI services once our Infrastructure-as-a-Service platform. By staking AI Tech Token, users have a financial stake in the network, strengthening its stability and ability to process transactions. Anyone who stakes AITECH tokens will be entered into a quarterly lottery, and the winners will be airdropped with AITECH tokens until the platform is fully developed.
- Burn program – After the initial token sale, unsold tokens will be destroyed. AITECH will also burn permits periodically after launch to keep the circulation of the tokens low. The burning (destruction) of tokens is done in order to keep the value of the token stable. The act also has the effect of offsetting market speculation by betting on a long-term rise in the token price.
- (12.5%) – Seed
- (12.5%) – Private Sale
- (5%) – Pre–Public Sale
- (1.25%) – Public Sale
- (9.75%) – Marketing
- (10%) – Liquidity & Staking
- (30%) – Ecosystem, community engagement and user acquisition
- (14%) – Team
- (5%) – Advisors
AI TECH Max Supply: 8,000,000,000 AITECH
Paul Farhi – Founder and Head of UK Operations: Paul has earned a master’s degree in artificial intelligence from the London business school and currently owns a fine-art company that is exploring the potential of blockchain technology. He also oversees the marketing efforts of Solidus AITECH.
Adrian Stoica – Founder & Head of International Operations: Adrian is president of techno-politics company Soft Galaxy and founder of Optoelectronica. He has a deep understanding of many areas, including AI, cybersecurity, military defence systems, blockchain technology, and e-government.
Anurag Yadav – Strategy and Ecosystem Advisor: Anurag is an entrepreneur and a technology consultant who sits on the advisory boards of blockchain companies and trains companies in new technologies such as AI, blockchain and IoT. He has worked in the tech world for nearly two decades.
Priti Upadhyay – Blockchain Technology Advisor: Priti is an AI architect highly regarded for her progressive experience in designing, developing, and implementing many leaders’ mission-critical applications. With over 24 years of experience in the IT industry, Priti has spearheaded many mission-critical applications’ design, development, and launch.
- Name: AI Tech
- Private Sale Start Date: 18th of November 2021
- Private Sale End Date: 31st of December 2021
- Pre-Public Sale Date: 1st of January 2022
- Pre-Public End Date: 4th of July 2022
- Seed Sale Start Date: 9th of May 2022
- Seed Sale End Date: 15th of July 2022
- Public Sale Start Date: 5th of July 2022
- Public Sale End Date: 15th of July 2022
- Token ticker: AITECH
- Token Type: ERC 20
- KYC: Yes
- Website: https://ai-tech.io/
More information on AI Tech is available in the Whitepaper, accessible here.
More about AITECH on the website ai-tech.io. Follow @AITECHio on Twitter, or join the Telegram group to stay informed of the project’s latest developments.
Disclaimer: This Press Release was sponsored by Solidus AI Tech. ICO Hot List does not endorse or recommend participating in any initial coin offerings. ICO Hot List has received compensation from Solidus AI Tech to be featured in this article.