Astra Guild Ventures is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that invests in Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and other blockchain assets.
AGV has successfully completed its Private Sale B round last November 30, 2021. The Private Sale B round was mainly participated by venture capital firms and crypto influencers. The Private Sale B round follows the successful completion of their $3 Million Series A funding that was mainly participated by 40 participating VCs and Angel Investors. AGV is now proud to announce the launch of their public sale, live from the 10th until the 16th of December.
AGV as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization
AGV aims to become the most valuable DAO globally by 2022, capitalizing on the increasing adoption of NFT assets, NFT Play-to-Earn Games, and other blockchain projects.
Astra Guild Ventures is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that invests in Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and other blockchain assets. We are a community of blockchain enthusiasts, developers, investors, blockchain tech leaders, and economists. Our mission is to build the largest community of NFT and blockchain tech leaders, enthusiasts, and contributors worldwide. We aim to create a completely transparent virtual economy that provides equal value to all stakeholders.
The future of blockchain lies in the convergence of entertainment and technology, which drive the digital revolution. Astra Guild Ventures aims to be at the forefront of this revolution by investing in NFTs and other blockchain assets and is poised to take advantage of this convergence.
The Team’s mission is to build the largest community of NFT and blockchain technology leaders, enthusiasts, and contributors around the world. Astra Guild Ventures aim to create a completely transparent virtual economy that provides equal value to all stakeholders.
AGV’s vision is to speed up the adoption of new NFTs and blockchain projects by introducing them to their community through partnerships or by purchasing assets and equities from these projects. The Team is working hard to help NFT and blockchain enthusiasts earn by renting out community-owned assets and training them.
- AGV Assets List and Earning Dashboards – AGV will be launching an earnings dashboard accessible by everyone that tracks the total earnings of all AGV-owned NFT assets. Furthermore, AGV will also make a publicly accessible list of its assets, including non-DAO members. All assets will be easily verifiable through the blockchain network.
This dashboard will allow for complete transparency between the DAO and its members on how AGV is spending funds and how revenue is being generated from different NFTs.
The Assets’ list is available here: https://astraguild.io/agv-assets/
- DAO Governance Board – The AGV DAO Governance Board is tasked with managing their treasury, performing asset sales (including proceeds from fractionalization), and asset curation. AGV token holders have the right to vote on these issues. The outcomes of these votes are directly executed on-chain algorithmically using DeFi protocols. In the AGV ecosystem, there is no human intervention on AGV token holders in performing these tasks. The AGV DAO system has been architected to be fully automated, which allows it to scale up to millions of transactions per second across a global network of micro-finance providers.
- AGV Staking platform – AGV token holders can also lock up their tokens through the AGV website to earn rewards and interests. AGV is based on the proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, which involves making interests on an invested amount of tokens. The PoS mechanism is considered more secure than the proof-of-work (PoW) alternative because it requires less energy consumption to operate. It also allows investors to earn additional rewards by validating blocks of transactions and maintaining a decentralized network.
The AGV Token
Astra Guild Ventures is a DAO that works to bring cryptocurrencies into a more public and universal setting. The AGV Token will be used as the standard payment method in both the physical and digital world and will be utilized as a medium of exchange between buyers and sellers. The token will integrate itself into the everyday lives of its users, providing them with access to exclusive content such as interviews, podcasts, and more.
The DAO is designed to create a decentralized ecosystem where revenues are distributed to members who contribute to the network. The DAO is designed to benefit from the “Wisdom of Crowds”. In other words, it aims to harness individual and collective intelligence by allowing everyone to participate in generating value for all participants. This allows everyone – both artists and fans – to be rewarded based on their contributions instead of leaving matter on the table, as is often seen with traditional web portals that profit from advertisements or commissions generated by music, movies, and other media sales.
The AGV Token will be used for the following:
- Proposing and voting in the DAO Governance Board
- Receiving rewards through various DAO activities
- Participating in DAO events and accessing exclusive content
- Paying for services in the AGV network
(30%) 600,000,000 AGV – Investors
(12%) 240,000,000 AGV – Founders
(3%) 60,000,000 AGV – Advisors
(35%) 700,000,000 AGV – Community
(20%) 400,000,000 AGV – Treasury
Total supply: 2,000,000,000 AGV
Azazel – Chief Executive Officer: Azazel is a trader and investor of cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens. Azazel has been active since 2017. He won the Binance Trading Competition in February 2021, making $2.4 million in profit and outperforming 99.97% of the exchange’s users with $2.5 billion in trading volume as of the 16th of September, 2021.
Kenn – Chief Finance Officer: Kenn has been a blockchain and NFT enthusiast since early 2017 and a trader of cryptocurrencies since late 2018. Kenn has led and grown multiple companies across Southeast Asia. He owns equity ownership in various blockchains and NFT projects.
Moon Carl – Advisor: Crypto influencer Moon Carl has 739,000 followers on Twitter and 531,000 subscribers on YouTube. Since joining YouTube in December 2017, he has uploaded 1,400 videos to his channel, amassing 72 million views across all his videos.
Aakash Yadash – Advisor: Aakash has cofounded numerous companies around the world, including businesses in Europe, the United States, and the Middle East. He is best known as a tech expert; when at age 17, he started his first company, Ancient Entrepreneur.
Polka Yield Aggregator, Dot Finance LTD, Invests in Astra Guild Ventures (AGV): Astra Guild Ventures just announced that Dot Finance LTD, an affiliate of POLKADOT Capital Group (PCG), will be joining its investor pool. AGV and Dot Finance LTD will work together to develop innovative yield optimization strategies to maximize returns for the growth of the Polkadot ecosystem. Dot.Finance is a platform that will allow users to access financial services on the Polkadot network in a secure, transparent, and simple manner. Polkadot is the result of a collaboration between Parity Technologies, which created the Ethereum Parity Wallet, Web3js and other blockchain projects like Ethereum and BitShares.
While Dot.Finance is currently focused on supporting DOT ecosystem tokens (such as Binance Chain, EOS, Rchain, Steemit) that are operating on BSC (Binance Smart Chain), it will soon expand its services to provide an array of innovative financial solutions for all users. Dot Finance Ltd. is committed to offering the best user experience for users who are ready to experiment with their money via decentralized finance products.
Public Sale Status: Live
Public Sale End Date: the 16th of December
Token ticker: AGV
Token Type: ERC 20
More information on Asta Guild Ventures is available in the Whitepaper, accessible here.
Disclaimer: This Press Release was sponsored by Astra Guild Ventures. ICO Hot List does not endorse or recommend participating in any initial coin offerings. ICO Hot List has received compensation from Astra Guild Ventures to be featured in this article.